Memento Mori Sweatshirt
Memento Mori (in Latin means "remember that you have to die") is the medieval Latin Christian theory and practice of reflection on mortality, in other words, live life in the moment and take advantage of the life you have before up die....because you will die one day.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
Care Instruction: Machine Wash in Cold Water - Inside Out
Body Length (inches):
S - 27 M - 28 L - 29 XL - 30 2X - 31 3X - 32 4X - 33
S - 38-41 M - 42-45 L - 46-49 XL - 50-53 2X - 54-57 3X - 58-61 4X - 62-65
Sleeve Width (inches):
S - 33 ½ M - 34 ½ L - 35 ½ XL - 36 ½ 2X - 37 ½ 3X - 38 ½ 4X - 39 ½